When you use Outlook (or any other POP3 client) to connect to WebMailPRO on Windows Vista or Windows 7, you will get a warning that the Root CA is not trusted. To solve this, you need to install the K12USA Root CA certificate.
WebMailPRO, Windows Vista, Windows 7
You need to perform these steps using Internet Explorer. Other browsers will not allow you to install the certificate correctly.
- Click here to download the K12USA Root CA Certificate from our servers.
- When you click on the link a box will appear. Click the "Open" button.
- Click the "Allow" button.
- Click the "Install Certificate..." button.
- Click the "Next >" button.
- Click the radio button for "Place all certificates in the following store", then click the "Browse..." button. This will open the "Select Certificate Store" dialog box. Select the "Trusted Room Certification Authorities" folder, then click "OK".
- Click the "Finish" button.
Once this is done, the security warnings that happen when you connect to the POP3 & SMTP servers over SSL will go away.