Here we detail the changes you need to make to your SecureSchool appliance to allow access for WIDA DRC eDIRECT Testing.
Client Access Configuration
1.) To make WIDA DRC eDIRECT Testing work through SecureSchool, you need to create several firewall rules. Go to "Firewall" -> "Protocol Rules" -> "Add A Rule". Add a rule using these settings:
- Rule Name: WIDA Testing
- Reason: Allow Access to WIDA Testing Servers
- Type: Allow
- Protocol: ALL
- Direction: From Inside
- Source Address: "0.0.0.0/0"
- Destination Address: 22.214.171.124/24
- Add Protocol Rule
2.) To make WIDA DRC eDIRECT Testing work through SecureSchool, you need to make these certain sites unfiltered. Goto "Website Filtering" -> "Website Access" -> "Add a Site". Add a site using these settings:
- URL: drcedirect.com
- Reason for Change: Allow access to WIDA - DRC eDIRECT Testing
- Filtering: Unfiltered
- Port Access: Select/Check "Add Port Access Rules"
- Select All: Select ALL Filter Sets
3.) Once you are done, go to "Commit Changes" then restart.
DRC System Status Indicator